IN-PERSON WALK - Sunday May 14th
Together, let’s fund more research for breast cancer.
Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 14, 2023
Registration 9:00 AM
5KM Walk / Run 10:00 AM
Streetsville Memorial Park
355 Church St, Mississauga, ON L5M 2C2
We invite you to create a team, rally friends & fam, gather pledges, and walk to raise funds for breast cancer research. Every dollar you raise, enables us to put more life-changing research into market. If you don’t think it will make a difference, we have the science to prove it does.
Event Details: We recommend that you car pool to the walk if possible due to limited parking spaces available at the park.
Proceed to the registration table, only if you have pledge forms and offline (cash and cheque) donations to hand in.
Pre-Walk: Enjoy Music, Photo Area, Balloon Artist, and grab a Morning Snack Bag
Walk Start 10:00 AM sharp!
- 5 KM family friendly event.
- Walk at your own pace according to your fitness level.
- Non-competitive, however runners are welcome. We recommend runners lead the walk.
- Washrooms are available in Vic Johnston Community Centre, as well as during the walk at the River Grove Community Centre.
- This event will take place rain or shine so please dress appropriately, and wear comfortable shoes.
- Well-behaved leashed dogs are welcome. Dogs are not allowed inside the Vic Johnston Community Centre or the River Grove Community Centre.
- At the end of the walk, goodie bags will be handed out for participants to take home.
- There is not an official “spectator” area however those who wish to cheer you on are welcome anywhere in the park and can remain at the startline if they wish. The walk route goes right by the River Grove Community Centre located at 5800 River Grove Ave, Mississauga. Someone not walking could view participants as they pass this area.